ORGANISATION/COMPANYWydział Filologiczny Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/05/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
The Dean of the Faculty of Philology of
The University of Wrocław
hereby announces a competition
for the position of assistant professor (adiunkt)
in the Department of Communication Design
in the Institute of Journalism and Social Communication of the University of Wrocław
The competition may be entered by persons who satisfy the requirements stipulated in the tertiary education act of 20/07/2018 (Journal of Laws Nr. 208, item 1668).
1. Degree of ‘doktor’ (“PhD”) in humanities or social science;
2. academic achievements, attested publications, in the field of communication design or linguistics;
3. didactic experience in the field of conducting courses and specializations in communication design or related fields at the university;
5. The jury will also consider the following additional criteria related to the teaching and research profile of the Department of Communication Design: documented knowledge of the latest trends in the field of communication design, experience in qualitative and quantitative research.
a formal application letter to the Rector of the University of Wrocław
personal data sheet
certified copy of the diploma of academic degree
summary of professional accomplishments, including academic, didactic and organisational accomplishments
list of academic publications
written opinion on scientific, didactic and organizational achievements made by a scientist with the degree of professor (doktor habilitowany);
the project of the communication design (or related fields) course (30 hours);
a declaration that if the candidate wins the competition, the University of Wrocław will be the candidate's primary employer
other potential documents supporting the applicant's candidature.
The following should be added on the application:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski), pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”.
Applications must be submitted by: 09.10.2019.
The competition will be adjudicated on: 10.05.2019*.
Place of submission of documents:
Instytut Dziennikarstwa i Komunikacji Społecznej
50-383 Wrocław, ul. Joliot-Curie 15 (room 214)
* The University of Wrocław reserves the right to cancel the competition leaving it unsettled without giving reasons.
EURAXESS offer ID: 401380
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.