ORGANISATION/COMPANYWroclaw Medical University
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE18/05/2019 10:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wroclaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2019
- scientific achievements and the workstation requirements
- professional title doctor in the medical field
- full right to practice medicine,
- fluent in Polish and English,
- specialization in clinical genetics (or during specialization)
- Candidates who made a statement that employment at UM in Wrocław will be their primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- and meeting the requirements of art. 109 of the Act of 27.07.2005 Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws No. 164 item 1365, as amended), ie:
a) they have full legal capacity,
b) they have not been punished with a valid sentence for an intentional offense,
c) they were not punished with the disciplinary penalty mentioned in art. 140 section 1 point 4 of the Act on higher education, i.e. the penalty of depriving the right to practice the profession of academic teacher permanently or for a definite period,
d) enjoy full public rights.
EURAXESS offer ID: 401383
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.