- Select your search criteria such as:
- Research Field, the discipline of the funding, there is an additional help when the filter is selected.
- Funding Type, filter Incoming / Outgoing mobility funding opportunities.
- Career Stage, see the criteria's help in the above drop-down for more details on the R1, R2, R3 and R4 researcher profiles
- Organisation Country, the country of the company/institute offering the funding opportunity.
You may select multiple values for each criteria.
- Use the Filter ByDeadline to filter funding opportunities by their deadline date. You may use the following options:
- All Open
- Within 3 Months
- 3-6 Months
- 6-12 Months
- Sort by, you can change the order the results sorted by
- Post date,
- Save Search List, you may save your search criteria for future use. You can manage your saved searches from My EURAXESS, where you can also configure your notification settings (please note that only registered user can save job search criteria)
Funding Search Results (477)
- DeadlineWe aim to recruit a new post-doctoral fellow. Position (funded by a FRM grant for up to 2 years) will be open from September 1st 2017 with a flexible starting date.
- Research FieldNatural sciences
- Organisation nameInstitut de Génomique Fonctionnelle de Lyon
- Organisation CountryFrance
- DeadlineTwo calls per year; application deadlines on 30 April and 31 October
- Research FieldAll
- Organisation nameSAIA, n. o.
- Organisation CountrySlovakia
- DeadlineSeveral calls per year on JSPS side. Overseas nominating authorities have different calls and deadlines
- Research FieldAll
- Organisation nameJapan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Organisation CountryJapan
- DeadlineThe call for applications will start on the 8th of January 2018 and will close on the 5th of March 2018
- Research FieldFormal sciences
Professions and applied sciences
- Organisation nameFoundation for Polish Science
- Organisation CountryPoland
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.